SPHN event sponsorship is designed to primarily (objectives are cumulative):
- Increase visibility of the SPHN initiative as a whole;
- Inform the community on infrastructure development and research activities in the field of Personalized Health, while breaking existing silos between different research areas;
- Disseminate information about existing or newly built infrastructure, that will contribute to the goals of SPHN on reaching interoperability of health-related data at the national level.
Requests for SPHN event sponsorship is subject to the following criteria:
- Topic: The conference program has a strong relevance to the activities and goals of SPHN and contributes to breaking silos among the different disciplines of Personalized Health research;
- Location: The event (conference, workshop, roundtable, summer school, etc.) is organized and takes place in Switzerland;
- Amount requested from SPHN: The SPHN conference sponsorship can either be a fixed lump sum (max. CHF 5’000.-) or a deficit guarantee (max. CHF 20’000.-);
- Budget: The budget indicates all sources of funding (planned, requested or allocated) as well as anticipated expenses. The conference budget shall not aim at creating a profit for the parent organization;
- Matching financial support: the matching financial support from the applicants shall be at least equal or greater than (>=50%) the amount requested from SPHN;
- Acknowledgment: SPHN is acknowledged as sponsor in conference presentations/proceedings;
- Terms and conditions: The sponsorship conditions are contractually stipulated. In the case of a deficit guarantee, the sponsored party shall submit a financial report with details on the actuals costs to SPHN. In case the event closes on a surplus (positive balance), the sponsors shall be reimbursed proportionally to their contributions.
Event Sponsorship Guidelines (version: 16.05.2019)
Event Sponsorship Application Template (version: 22.05.2019)